Spammers

  • From: Anthony Sticha
  • Date: Tue Jun 02 18:05:50 1998

I may be on the wrong list here but here it goes.

Can someone direct me to the right place for complaining about a US ISP who
continues to host a know spammer. We can block his domain but this might not
be fair to others. I have spoken to the LA providor (who I will not name as
yet) after he refused to answer e-mail. However calling the US from
Australia can get expensive. Any ideas where to turn?