(*F) Re: USAC and SPIN

  • From: James Rishaw
  • Date: Mon Jun 01 10:38:51 1998
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

If you're trying to infer that SPIN = IP addresses, you're way wrong.

   The purpose of the Service Provider Information Form is to assure
   that SLC and USAC have correct and accurate information for sending
   payment to vendors who participate in the Universal Service Programs
   for Schools and Libraries and Rural Health Care.

How do we configure our router for that?

Message appropriately (*F) tagged.

-jamie

--
jamie rishaw (dal/efnet:gavroche)           American Information Systems, Inc.
     rdm: "Religion is obsolete."   gsr: "By what?"  jgr: "Solaris." (1996)