Re: SMURF amplifier page

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Thu Apr 30 13:00:55 1998

And I would like to volunteer a website which is responsible as a jump
point for customers who try to reach the networks which are being blocked.
I read this in a different email, but what was said was that for all
networks which are being blocked, if a port 80 request destined for a
blocked network is sourced from your network, redirect it to a page that
explains WHY it is being blocked.  I think it would be more worth while to
have one single page that everyone could redirect to the have every NOC
setup their own server.

Opinions?  Suggestions?