Re: So, Cisco?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Thu Apr 23 23:11:33 1998

Well the story is out now as to what the cause was...

SOFTWARE UPGRADE SPARKED AT&T OUTAGE
     (Source: @Computerworld) A snafu that occurred during that
process caused false messages to be sent over the network, flooding
145 other switches and shutting them down.
http://www.idg.net/go.cgi?id=11235

--
4i1