Oy. Cisco!

  • From: Jason L. Weisberger
  • Date: Thu Apr 23 16:58:56 1998

What happened to the access-list blahblah established command in 11.1.15?
is it missing? I find some stuff about reflexive lists in 11.3 which would
be nice but it disappear from 10.x to 11.1, the machine even claims I
should be able to use an established parameter but doesn't offer it to me.

sigh.

jlw

--
Jason Weisberger
Chief Technology Officer

"Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees."
-Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson