Re: Digital Internet Exchange - Palo Alto

  • From: mfw
  • Date: Wed Apr 22 11:14:31 1998
  • Disposition-notification-to: <mfw@datamain.com>

> contact at the Digital Internet Exchange

David Ross
Global Networking and Computing (GNAC)
999 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 569-4602
(425) 810-8665
ross@gnac.com

does not work at the PIX; he has racks co-located there; David has
arranged two (very worthwhile) tours for my customers.

> I am looking into setting up a connection there.

good choice.  i hear they're full but you should still try.

> Any perceived wisdom from the list as this exchange point would also be
> appreciated.

best I've seen.