new NANOG agenda items

  • From: Susan Rebecca Harris
  • Date: Tue Apr 21 11:19:01 1998

Greetings - we've added several new agenda items for the Dearborn NANOG:

	http://www.nanog.org/mtg-9806/topics.html

Stay tuned - we'll be adding new topics often.
Susan Rebecca Harris, Ph.D.   Merit Network, Inc.     Phone: 734.936.2100
srh@merit.edu                 Senior Science Writer   Fax:   734.647.3185