Re: AT&T DSNOC status

  • From: Bob Collie
  • Date: Wed Apr 15 22:13:09 1998

Well.. they list the following:

BFLONY80
PHLAPA81
SHOKCA80
SNFPCA80

of which I can decipher three:

BFLONY - Buffalo, NY
PHLAPA - Philadelphia, PA
SNFPCA - San Francisco, CA

I do somewhat doubt that these dispersed switches are the root of the
problem as they have clearly said that it was between two of the
switches....

But, as usual, I could be wrong.

-Bob

--On Wed, Apr 15, 1998 9:58 PM -0400 "Rob M VanHooren" <rob@linkd.net>
wrote:

> FYI, status on AT&T F/R can be had at +1 732 885-7791, option 2.
>
> (But I bet you already knew that...)
>
> 		--R.
>
> PS:  Interesting, it also lists med-sev tickets on 4 nodes, effective at
> exactly midnight tonight.  All CA-80 gear, too (Cisco/Strata?).  If you
> can decipher Bellcore's CLLI/CLEI conventions from memory better than I
> can, my guess is you'll find the original nodes that freaked out.
>
> Anybody around have a copy of Bellcore's DERG, LIDB-LARG, GEL, or other
> TRA tables on CD-ROM they'll let me have a peek through?  I'd buy them
> myself, but I'm too poor (and too cheap - heheheh).

--
Bob Collie, VP/Chief Technical Officer, Telalink Corporation
mailto:bob.collie@telalink.net