Re: ARIN Services

  • From: Anne Louise Gockel
  • Date: Wed Apr 15 17:26:15 1998

Due to the concern expressed by our network community, we have reviewed
our maintenance procedures.  The ARIN external services *will* be
available this weekend.  We will use alternate methods for routine
updates that will minimize the impact on our external services.

Please send questions or comments to <noc@arin.net>.  Thank you.

				-Anne Louise Gockel
				ARIN Technical Support

--