Re: SMURF amplifier block list

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Sun Apr 12 01:34:28 1998

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Karl Denninger wrote:

> And you think they don't already HAVE the list?
>
> Where do you think WE got it from?  From people smurfing us!
>
> The vandals ALREADY HAVE the list.  I know this because we were attacked

But posting the list of blackholed sites publicly gives the attackers a
list of sites not to bother trying to use...so they keep coming out with
new&improved versions of smurf using networks that actually work.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net>  |  http://noagent.com/?jl1 for cheap
 Network Administrator       |  life insurance over the net.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |