Re: Fwd: Quantum device brings end to the "World Wide Wait"

  • From: Peter Leppik
  • Date: Thu Apr 02 03:38:54 1998

At 02:49 AM 4/1/98 , avg@pluris.com wrote:
>Copied without permission from CNN web site.

[SNIP....]

>telecom dinosaurs" says Don Huboldt, telecom analyst at Wessels, Arnold &
Heiss.

I'm flattered that my firm rates being artistically mangled in such a fine
April Fool's Day parody.  Too bad we're now Dain Rauscher Wessels (as of
today)....

Peter U. Leppik, Associate Analyst
Wessels, Arnold & Henderson -- Investment Bankers

pleppik@wessels.com

http://www.wessels.com/