Re: test Nets being routed?

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Tue Dec 23 17:51:40 1997

ghaque!  sorry.  it was an excerpt from the middle of our actual acl.  one
usually filters on more than just those martians.  e.g. we drop meet-point
meshes, some hijacked prefixes the nics have asked us to help stomp, ...

and aside from the permit at the bottom, we also have a no access-list at
the top.  keeps from accumulating hair.

randy