Re: Whoa; the 3 network?

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Dec 23 15:13:26 1997

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Eric Germann wrote:

> I didn't know Thomas Edison worked for GE?

He founded The Edison Electric Company which became General Electric.

> ARIN ought to be happy when they get their check for that one!

If you read through http://www.arin.net you should find some place where
it mentions that people with existing allocations don't pay anything until
they need additional address space.

http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com