Re: Cisco-IP bridging

  • From: Steve Carter
  • Date: Mon Dec 22 15:12:12 1997

Try a search off of Cisco's web page....all kinds of goodies....

http://www.cisco.com

-Steve.

> Sorry if this is at all off topic.... Could someone PLEASE point me
> towards some documentation concerning IP bridging (IOS 11.2, dual 25xx
> routers)?
| Steve Carter                       scarter@genuity.net |
| GENUITY Inc.                     Phone: (602) 308 2386 |
| "I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful |
| organ in my body.  Then I realized who was telling me  |
| this."   -- Emo Phillips                               |