Announce: The NANOG Channel

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Tue Dec 16 17:25:34 1997

Being the keeper of the searchable NANOG archive, I added an active channel
for it.  If you use MS IE 4.0, you can now have all the great content of
NANOG on your desk every morning.  Go to
http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog/index.html

Please don't make me have to change the RSACi ratings for Language,
Violence, Sex and Nudity.

Also, be aware the full archive is about 82MB and approximately 16,000
files.  If you're on a modem, beware.

We will soon be adding a channel for "just" the current month's posts.

Commentary invited, flames ignored, if applicable.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays,

Eric

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann@cctec.com			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider