Re: Packet generation

  • From: Hans-Werner Braun
  • Date: Fri Dec 12 16:16:29 1997

Yeah, it really kinda depends on what he wants. If he wants fairly
realistic traffic, one could probably write a packet generator fairly
easily, that turns packet traces into traffic. If one has access to raw
packet generating. The traces we have are generally src/dst encoded to
protect privacy. Really depends on what's needed.