Cisco Vip Cards.

  • From: Robert Davila
  • Date: Mon Dec 08 17:04:17 1997

I just have a quick qustion.
    I'm in the process of determining weather or not to purchase several
VIP cards and modules for a few 7513's I have at remote locations
accross the United states.  I spoke with some friends I have at cisco in
referance to known related problems with the VIP cards (according to
cisco there were close to non) but I am interested in some input from
people who are already using VIP cards on 7513's.

Thanks,
Rob

 *                       *        USLD Communications           *
 * Robert A. Davila      * Your One Source For Communications   *
 * Network Administrator *          1-800-460-USLD              *
 *                       *          Http://www.usld.com         *