Re: @HOME problems

  • From: Steve Noble
  • Date: Fri Dec 05 08:31:48 1997

I've had a ticket open on this issue for months now, the original issue
was that DEC's load balancing code did not work correctly and therefore
one of the 4 OC3's was being over loaded.  The new solution MFS has given
me is that they are installing yet MORE trunks between MFS and AMES which
while I'm not sure how that fixes the issue, MFS is telling me it will ;)

	-Steve