Link to Scams: On the Net

  • From: Onthenet
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 12:54:29 1997

We are pleased to inform you that we have posted a link to your site/page at:

Scams: On the Net http://advocacy-net.com/scammks.htm

   If there are any corrections needed please let us know and reciprocal links to our page are more than welcomed.

Thanks- Ken Showalter
"We pre-search the Net so you don't have to."
What's: On the Net  http://advocacy-net.com/onthenet.htm
Advocacy Network Inc.
Email: info@advocacy-net.com
10/30/9710:41:59