Enforcable AUPs

  • From: David Hares - AutoNet
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 10:20:00 1997

Since there's a thread going now with respect to enforcng AUPs, let me ask
this:  does anyone have a model AUP they'd be willing to share that has
been tested and upheld in court?  Our lawyers would like to see it, with
pointers to the associated case law.

--
David L. Hares, Senior Staff Programmer
AutoNet                                    Phone: (313) 995-6539