LATE NOTICE: NANOG MBONE BROADCAST SET UP AND NOW BEING BROADCAST

  • From: k claffy
  • Date: Mon Oct 27 16:39:50 1997

sorry folks, we know nanog announced last
week it would be able to make it,
but thanks to the noble dedication
of Jeff Rizzo from Digital Internet Exchange
and Rodney Joffe at Genuity (NANOG host this time)
(and of course to the vivid complaints
from those nanog devotees that couldn't
be here in person)
we've got Mbone broadcasting of nanog as
of 5 minutes ago  -- audio and video,
and i'll set up a whiteboard for feedback now --
(early reports indicate that audio is
'uh, about as good  as usual')

fwiw