Operational: MAE-WEST

  • From: Dave Rand
  • Date: Mon Oct 27 15:12:46 1997

Despite the (small) improvement last week, apparently achieved by adding
another FDDI between giga1 and gigis2, MAE-WEST loss continues.

I'm currently seeing up to 40% loss between giga1 and giga2, and about 30%
between giga2 and giga3.

I've contatacted Steve, but no word back, yet.

--
Dave Rand
dlr@bungi.com