Pre-NANOG tutorial on routing on the web...

  • From: Avi Freedman
  • Date: Sun Oct 26 01:24:53 1997

It's not really a detailed document, but at:

http://www.netaxs.net/nanog/iq/

You can find an html-icized power point presentation that should resemble
somewhat my tutorial tomorrow night pre-NANOG in Phoenix.  My apologies
to jaw@op.net for not composing the presentation in perl, roff, tcl, tex,
vi macros, emacs lisp, forth or something that he can easily parse.

If there are any specific topics/questions that people want to be covered, or
any topics for which people want diagrams inserted, let me know by e-mail
and if IP is up early enough @ the hotel I'll try to throw some extra
slides in.

The assumption is that the viewer is somewhat familiar with basic
static routing as well as basic BGP configs (info about those topics and
about route announcements/"how the Internet works" can be found @ the
boardwatch.com archives).

Thanks,

Avi