Re: nanog event

  • From: andrew khoo
  • Date: Sat Oct 25 22:11:28 1997

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> The Net Access crew is currently at the hotel, and in the TAPS bar,
> playing pool, drinking beer, and smokin cigars.  Comeon down if your
> here.

the tyranny of distance :).

i am still in sydney, australia about to hop on a plane in an hour :)

yes, see all you folks there at TAPS :)

andrew khoo - rebel leader                gsm: +61-500-555-466
Ourworld Global Network, Australia       work: +61-2-9223-2777
sushi-eating good guy - wookie avi      pager: +61-2-9962-4414
speaks in home-grown tongue - ren         usa: +1-415-531-2754
                     --  We Bite (tm) --