mbone at nanog

  • From: brett watson
  • Date: Fri Oct 24 18:26:04 1997

  for various reasons, we weren't able to gather appropriate
resources to multicast sessions on the mbone during the conference.
however, we've decided to video tape sessions and then we can dump
the recordings to disk in whatever format people deem appropriate.

  one idea which  i think would work ok is saving in real video
format.  any other preferences or ideas from folks?

-brett