Re: Business Opportunity

  • From: David Carmean
  • Date: Fri Oct 24 14:10:43 1997

Looks like that remove request worked great...for the spammers.

They've now got our number.  I vote to close posting to
non-subscribers.

--
David Carmean                                           <dlc@avtel.net>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA			+1-805-730-7740

		"Are you now, or have you ever been?"
						--George Lucas, THX-1138