Re: NAP Architecture

  • From: Neil J. McRae
  • Date: Fri Oct 24 10:22:00 1997

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:59:05 -0400
 "Alec H. Peterson" <ahp@hilander.com> wrote:

> I disagree.  If a person thinks he knows everything about designing
> and implementing a NAP without input from those who will be connecting
> to it, I wouldn't want to connect there.  Why not get input from
> others?

True, but surely there are basics that you would already
have researched, btw http://engr.ans.net has some very intersting
things on ATM NAP.

Cheers,
Neil

--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil@DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)