Host for NANOG 12

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Wed Oct 22 15:41:13 1997

Hi -

We are looking for a host for the next meeting (NANOG 12) to be held in the
February '98 timeframe.  We have a "Tips for hosting a NANOG" writeup on
the web page:

http://www.nanog.org/tips.html

in which we describe what is involved and what has worked well at past NANOGs.

If you think you might be interested, please speak with me at NANOG 11 in
Phoenix, send me e-mail (wbn@merit.edu), or call me at (313) 764-9430.

Thanks,

Bill

William B. Norton	<wbn@merit.edu>		(313) 764-9430