Re: Possible topic?

  • From: Wayne Bouchard
  • Date: Tue Oct 21 22:20:53 1997

Stastics show that its possible to statistically prove anything.

> A talk I heard a few months ago said that 85% of the statistics shown in
> presentations were just guesses or made up.  Probably the same is for
> email postings.

Wayne Bouchard                             GlobalCenter
web@primenet.com
Primenet Network Engineering               Internet Solutions for
(602) 416-6422   800-373-2499 x6422        Growing Businesses
FAX: (602) 416-9422
http://www.primenet.com                    http://www.globalcenter.net