Re: OSPF Vs EIGRP

  • From: Vijay Gill
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 19:20:48 1997

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Patrick O'Keefe wrote:

> Dave do you know of any Global Corporations that are using EIGRP ?  IF
> so, what do they do when a major merger takes place and the corporation
> aquires a large amount of non Cisco routers throughout their newely
> aquired global network ?  I have also been trying to locate a case study
> of the percentage of global IP networks currently using OSPF Vs EIGRP
> and any recent trends towards one or the other ?

Contact me for details of one such.  Privately.

-vijay

Vijay Gill                         |The (paying) customer is always right.
wrath@cs.umbc.edu, vijay@umbc.edu  |                  - Piercarlo Grandi
http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~vijay      | Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get
These are my opinions only.        | sucked into jet engines.