Broadcast ICMP's at Mae East from Nacamar / Nacamar Contact

  • From: Thomas Trede
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 02:47:51 1997

Hello,

the problems with the broadcast ICMP's at Mae East have been fixed
meanwhile.

The Nacamar Network Operations Center can be reached via eMail:
noc@nacamar.net or via phone: +49 6103 9901 62. If anyone still sees an
ICMP Broadcast problem at Mae East, please contact our NOC or directly me.

Regards,
  Thomas

PS: I was on a business trip for two weeks and was unsubscribed from the
NANOG mailing list...
Thomas Trede                          NACAMAR Data Communications
Senior Network Engineer               P.O.Box 102262
                                      63268 Dreieich / Germany
e-mail: trede@nacamar.net             voice: +49-6103-993-910
www   : www.nacamar.net               fax  : +49-6103-993-999