Contest! (was Netrail woes (was Re: Atlanta-NAP down))

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 00:54:48 1997

Contest Question:

When and what was the last posting with new useful technical operational
content on this list?

Rules:

You must send a copy of that posting by private email to me, not reposted to
the list.

I will be the sole judge of useful technical content and most recent date of
posting.  I will likely seek assistance.

Entry will be closed 00:01 GMT on 2 September.

Winner will be announced 4 September.

Honor Point:

Scanning the list archive is poor form.  If it was really useful, you would
remember it.

The Prize:

A tee shirt.  What else?

randy

PS: The real prize should go to the *next* person to post useful technical
content.