Re: ICMP Attacks???????

  • From: Edward Henigin
  • Date: Fri Aug 22 02:09:13 1997

	uunet won't (can't) block those echo replies.  It will KILL
their routers.

	BUT that will all change when the fast-drop code goes mainstream..
uunet and other networks are going to have to help their customers out,
by loading this code and doing some filtering for their customers.

	Will you do so?  Big networks for North America?