Re: [CISCO] directed-broadcast, ip classless

  • From: Ran Atkinson
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 16:16:22 1997

Jeff,

  Thanks for your note.  I hope you are correct.

  Personally, I haven't been screaming at anyone.  I _have_ been
told by cisco that they are reluctant to change the "ip classless"
to be default.  Stated reason is that folks prefer classful addressing.
If cisco ISP folks can speak on the record about this matter to
the NANOG list, it would be useful IMHO.

Ran