After conference activities

  • From: Marc Teichtahl
  • Date: Tue Aug 12 20:18:30 1997

Dear NANOG participant,
	I know this not strictly the correct forum for this question so I
do apologise.

	Ill be travelling from Melbourne Australia for the conference, Ill
then be travelling to LA. I was wondering if there are any other people
who would like to travel to LA with me and do some touring. It will only
be for three or four days. If any one is interested please email me at
marct@vicnet.net.au.

	Yours

	Marc Teichtahl
	Network Administrator