ipx to ip conversion

  • From: Stephen Dolloff
  • Date: Fri Aug 08 23:22:50 1997

I know that there must be others of you out there doing this.  What would your
use to get an ipx and ip network up on the internet.  They are running the
novell client (not windows for workgroups client) on win 3.1.1.  We have tried
Cisco (until they cancelled support for their ipx gateway) and we have tried
putting the tcp-ip stack on, but it won't install without the workgroups client.
--
Stephen Dolloff
(Systems Administrator - McHenryCom)