Re: Root Nameserver problems?

  • From: Eric D. Madison
  • Date: Sat Aug 02 23:52:53 1997

Hmm.. I cleared my peering with AGIS (who we buy transit from) and it
cleared up my problem.. very weird though.. since I could get to sites via
IP but not name..  anyone else have to reset peering with AGIS.. thinking
it might be a GRF problem????

Eric

      Eric D. Madison - Senior Network Engineer -
 ACSI - Advanced Data Services - ATM/IP Backbone Group
   24 Hour NMC/NOC (800)291-7889 Email: noc@acsi.net