Summary of ANTI-spam techniques now available

  • From: Marty Lyons
  • Date: Sat Aug 02 23:52:17 1997

I just finished a writeup which covers anti-spam methods using:

- route filters
- the sendmail check_* techniques
- Eudora filters

It includes complete example files (available inline or via FTP). I know
when I started to implement the sendmail check_* rules I scratched
my head a bit.  And there are plenty of people who've never even seen
a Cisco access-list.

It's available now at:

http://www.sprocket.com/Security/Stopping-UCE.html

The more people running sites who have this information, the better.