Re: Keynote/Boardwatch Internet Backbone Index A better test!!!

  • From: Jack Rickard
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 23:31:17 1997

> Okay, point taken, we'll wait until we get the 35 "color glossy photos
> with the lines and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one to
> explain what each picture means" and then decide how useless/useful the
> info is.  SO now lets _drop_ it.

Arlo Guthrie?  Alice's Restuarant.  You can have anything you want - ceptin
Alice.  You're no kid Giza.

Jack Rickard                                    Boardwatch Magazine
Editor/Publisher                    8500 West Bowles Ave., Ste. 210
jack.rickard@boardwatch.com                     Littleton, CO 80123
www.boardwatch.com                             Voice: (303)973-6038