Re: Keynote/Boardwatch Internet Backbone Index A better test!!!

  • From: Ben Black
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 18:27:48 1997

the "study" gives no details on the systems used, where they were, who
provided net connectivity...far from scientific.  the sort of thing one
would expect from marketeers.

and just because overall system performance affects web downloads, does
that mean web downloads can be used to accurately and meaningfully
measure overall system performance?  i think your logic is flawed.

the net is not a big BBS, in case you haven't heard.