Re: PacBell

  • From: Jay Adelson
  • Date: Wed Jun 25 17:23:27 1997

My only comment on this, is that there is virtually no limit to
Pacific Bell facilities in the PAIX, so I have no idea what their delay
is.  They have infinite fiber capacity here.  I've been told that ordering
Pac Bell NAP services is difficult only because customers can't seem to find
the right number to call!

At 03:31 AM 06/26/1997 +1000, andrew khoo wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Nathan Stratton wrote:
>
>> YES, PACBell is MUCH more stable. PAIX is ok, but just not enough people
>> there to be worth while
>
>only problem is that we are *still* waiting for our PacBell connection at
>PAIX and it's been nearly 4.5 months now :)
>

>---
>andrew khoo
>gsm: +61-416-161-234
>
>speaks in home-grown tongue - ren
>sushi-eating good guy - wild wookie
>f*ck ya tongue, do the nose - paula

Jay Adelson                  |    Email: adelson@pa.dec.com
Operations Manager           |    Voice: (415) 617-3607
Digital Internet Exchange    |      Fax: (415) 617-3233
               Secure. Reliable. Connected.