Re: MCI outages

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Tue Jun 24 23:10:16 1997

MCI reported to us in Houston that they had a bad card in one of their
core routers here during the time you mentioned. The only way we knew
about it was to call the NOC. Fortunately, we are a direct customer.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob