Any ideas what is happening to Alternet's backbone?

  • From: Curtis Generous
  • Date: Mon Jun 16 17:22:17 1997

Anyone have any info on Alternet's outage?  We have had to shutdown several
interfaces to Alternet routers in the Washington DC area as they appear to have been
blackholing our packets.  Calls to their NOC have not been able to gather
any further information.

--curtis
--
Curtis Generous                generous@uucom.com          Phone: (703) 461-1350