Re: Any from PSI on this list?

  • From: Matthew Pearson
  • Date: Mon Jun 16 12:05:21 1997

At 11:10 AM 6/16/97 -0400, Kyle C. Bacon wrote:

>	One of our engineers contacted them last week to turn up these peering
>sessions and was told by PSI that even though we have an executed peering
>agreement with you, "our routers at the MAE's are overloaded and we are not
>currently turning up any new peers."

We have heard this as well. We are still awaiting execution of our Peering
Agreement with PSI.

They are having some slowness in building out new facilities on their
network in general it seems.

Matthew E. Pearson           mpearson@websecure.net
Network Administrator        (617)867-2300 Tel
WebSecure Inc.               (617)867-2775 Fax