Charging for US Domain Names (fwd)

  • From: Daniel Senie
  • Date: Fri Jun 13 16:24:05 1997

For those who aren't yet sick of the topic, this note was sent to US domain
registrars. I suspect those folks who grabbed hundreds of domains will have
to make a good business case now, as will ISPs who've been providing this
service gratis to the limited folks who've shown interest.

Daniel Senie                           mailto:dts@openroute.com
Sr. Staff Engineer                     http://www.openroute.com/
OpenROUTE Networks, Inc.               (a wholly owned subsidiary of
Proteon, Inc.)