Which RFC?

  • From: Cameo Wood
  • Date: Wed Jun 11 15:00:57 1997

Anyone remember the RFC# that details the suggested email user names for
specific operations?  i.e. dns-admin for DNS, abuse for Abuse, postmaster
for mail problems, noc for technical problems and requests, and peering
for peering request/problems etc.  If anyone remembers what is is,
could you please email it to me? (I do not wish to furthur muddle up the
list.)

Thanks in advance!

Cameo