Re: NSP ... New Information

  • From: Phil Howard
  • Date: Wed Jun 11 12:05:19 1997

Michael Shields writes ...

> If you have to filter someone, better to filter the small guys.
> You'll get fewer complaints than if you applied filters evenly.

So the complaint levels from the small guys are low enough that no one
needs to worry about?  OK, then let them complain all they want.

> (Of course prefix length != connectivity value.  But it's all we have.)

Then we need more.

One way is to divide the IP space up into value tiers and bid for it.
I'm sure NSI would be more than willing to do this :)

--
Linux Consultant     |  Linux installation, configuration, administration,   |