RE: NSP ... New Information

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Mon Jun 09 18:58:16 1997

Jim,
Do you have a reference on the FTC site that confirms your claim?

I note that you cite a number of other references. I was wondering why you
have not cited the one that contains the FTC announcment.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob