Re: NSP ... New Information

  • From: Larry Vaden
  • Date: Mon Jun 09 12:37:15 1997
  • Posted-date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:18:49 -0500 (CDT)

At 08:44 AM 6/9/97 -0700, bmanning@ISI.EDU wrote:

>	Woopdedo. I spent 18 years in Texas fighting the same fight.
>
>	Until you kill it off with legal manouvers.
>
>--
>--bill

Do you REALLY consider:

1) fighting for equal access to PRIs for rural Texas and
2) fighting for email privacy by standing up to the Texas Attorney General
and supporting the law of the land (ECPA)

as "legal manouvers (sic)".

Surely you jest?

Larry Vaden, founder and CEO               help-desk 903-813-4500
Internet Texoma, Inc. <http://www.texoma.net> direct 903-870-0365
bringing the real Internet to rural Texomaland   fax 903-868-8551
Member ISP/C, TISPA and USIPA                  pager 903-867-6571