Looking for a speaker from an ISP offering IP Telephony Services

  • From: Jeff Pulver
  • Date: Sat Jun 07 18:41:37 1997

Hi There,

I'm Jeff Pulver and I'm producing a workshop in San Francisco on August 20th
entitled "How an ISP can become a Telco".  The focus of this workshop is
to provide knowledge to both ISPs and Carriers which are looking at
offering enhanced services such as: Fax over IP and Voice over IP.

While I've been able to fill out the workshop with leading vendors in the
Gateway space - both fax over IP and voice over IP - I'm looking for a
speaker from an ISP that has begun offering "IP Telephony" services - and
would be willing to talk about it at my August 20th workshop.

If interested - please e-mail me directly.  Please provide a little
background information about yourself as well.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Jeff Pulver                                               Tel. 516.487.1424
President                                                 Fax. 516.487.7269
pulver.com                                                http://pulver.com
Workshop: How an ISP can become a Telco             http://pulver.com/isp97
Conference: Fall '97 Voice on the Net               http://pulver.com/von97